October 2023 Update
First we wanted to say, thanks to everyone who is using LLMonitor ❤️
Your feedback has been invaluable and we’ve been hard at work improving the product and SDKs.
The most notable changes these past few weeks include:
- 🔍 Search & filters in dashboard
- 🔈 Feedback tracking in general availability
- 💬 Chat replays and recordings in beta
- 🗃️ Exports (on pro plans)
- 🐛 Lots of bug fixes across the board, esp. on the SDKs, like counting tokens for streaming queries. (too many to list, but if you had any issue on the past with one of our SDKs, odds are it is fixed.) 📜 Revamped documentation. It’s now much clearer how to setup user, tracking, tags, and feedback tracking.
- 💰 a cheaper pro plan of $25 / month (it’s an experiment, not sure yet if we’ll keep it).
I also want to reiterate an offer I made to some users: if you're interested in help integrating LLMonitor into your app, we'd love (Hugh & I, the founders) to help you 1-1 for free (email me or calendar slots if you're interested).
👉 Read the new docs